Random Truths I’ve Noticed:
1. Life is unfair… but be thankful it is or we’d all be dead…
2. Hardships will always bring about change. You cannot control this… It will either make you bitter or stronger. But which one you become IS something ONLY you can control.
3. The people in this world are not out to get you… in fact, most who hurt you will barely even think of your existence… they are too focused on their existence to notice yours so don’t take it personally.
4. There is a war going on… it is a MUCH bigger war than just people. So seriously… stop blaming the world’s problems on people… you won’t win that way…
5. Life keeps on going… No matter how much you need to slow down, it will keep on relentlessly going… but at the same time no matter how badly you can mess up, it will keep on going
6. Results do not signify effort put in. Effort does not signify results you will get.
7. You can’t live in someone else’s body. Nor can they live in yours. What feels “Normal” or “Painful” or “Sick” or “Bad” is relative to them…. Someone who has lived in pain all their life may never even realize it themselves as they’ve never known a better world.
8. Putting in the best effort, as I said before, won’t mean you will succeed at what you’re trying to accomplish…. but putting in the best effort you can, WILL mean you will succeed at something.
9. There are no total losses. Even failure grants lessons and experience. If there were anything you could call an irredeemable failure it would be giving up.
10. Your fight is never over until you give up
11. If you really want to talk to God… just ask… Like seriously.. do you believe that there was a God who created all of this universe, did all the things said in the Bible, yet finding a way to communicate with you is beyond Him?? Pray, desire, listen.
12. This life does not rest on your shoulders alone. There is no point to assuming it does.
13. The greatest asset you can gain in this world, is other people’s support
14. The Lord brings people in our life to support us or test us. In all things though they are meant for your good and His glory. Do not blame others. Do not blame yourself. Praise God that you can grow closer to Him
15. A wise man is a man who knows he is not wise.